Structured settlements offer many benefits to all parties when it comes to settlement of a workers’ compensation or liability claim file. For carriers and insured’s, a structure can represent significant cost savings versus a lump sum payment. For plaintiffs and their attorneys, a structure represents security and peace of mind.
When a Medicare Set Aside is a component of the settlement, all parties benefit from a structured settlement. Why? A structured settlement adds a layer of protection by minimizing the potential for misappropriation of MSA funds, thereby reducing the threat of Medicare benefits potentially being denied to the plaintiff, and significant potential fines and penalties for the defense.
AXIOM has the experience and expertise to help you through the entire structured settlement process:
- Structured Settlement Quotes: All structured settlement quotes are provided within 24 hours.
- Top-Rated Life Insurance Companies: We have access to all of the major markets that provide structured settlement products. Each structured settlement plan is built on annuities from highly-rated insurance companies as reviewed by A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s Investors Service, Fitch Ratings and Weiss Ratings, Inc. We will research the market to deliver the best, most advantageous annuity rates and rated age to achieve the desired result.
- Expertise: Our structured settlement consultants are highly trained financial specialists with over 20 years of experience each. Our experts will provide customized solutions, the best value and win-win settlement solutions.
- Mediations: Our structured settlement consultants are available to participate in your mediation to help bring about a mutually satisfactory resolution and settlement of your claim.
- Settlement Documentation Preparation: Our experts will assist with appropriate settlement language verbiage, and handle all paperwork and documentation associated with the structured settlement to ensure compliance with the life companies underwriting guidelines and all appropriate tax codes.